Ethical standards for publication exist to ensure high-quality scientific publications, public trust in scientific findings, and that people receive credit for their work and ideas. Malaysian Journal of Co-operative Studies (MJCS) is committed to the highest academic, professional, legal, and ethical standards in publishing work in this journal. We have adopted a set of guidelines, to which all submitting authors are expected to adhere, to assure integrity and ethical publishing for authors, reviewers, and editors.
In the submission process to MJCS, authors must compliance with following set of guidelines:
Ready to submit your paper? Check your ethics checklist.
Before you submit, make sure that:
- You have read the journal’s instructions for authors, and checked and followed any instructions regarding data sets, ethics approval, or statements.
- All authors have been named on the paper.
- All material has been referenced in the text clearly and thoroughly.
- Data has been carefully checked and any supplemental data required by the journal included.
- Any relevant interests have been declared to the journal.
- You have obtained permission to reuse any figures, tables, and data sets.
- You have only submitted the paper to one journal at a time.
- You’ve notified all the co-authors that the paper has been submitted.